DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Sunil Kamath, Principal Group Program Manager, Microsoft, USA
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
Open source databases are increasingly a preferred destination both for new applications and migration target from commercial databases. This trend is primarily driven by rich functional and operational capabilities at a very low TCO. Since Azure OSS database services debuted in early 2018, many tier-1 workloads have been successfully running on Azure. Are you interested in getting the best performance when running open source database (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL or MariaDB) managed service on Azure? Then you must come to DPS 2019 and meet Sunil Kamath, Principal Group Program Manager from Microsoft Redmond (USA) along with Sunil Agarwal. Attending DPS 2019 is the only chance in Asia to meet, connect and learn the Microsoft Redmond experts.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Sunil Kamath?
Sunil Kamath is a Principal Group Program Manager at Microsoft, as part of the Azure Data team. He is responsible for creating the vision, strategy and drive the product management function for open source based managed database services on Azure. Sunil helped successfully launch and is responsible for three Azure database services – MySQL, PostgreSQL and MariaDB. Prior to Microsoft, Sunil worked at IBM Toronto Labs for over 15 years and assumed several technical leadership and executive roles in the area of IBM cloud performance engineering, hardware and software co-engineering, and as the product performance architect for IBM’s flagship DB2 distributed database. He earned a M.S. in Computer Science at the University of Alberta, Canada.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here