DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Manik Jindal, Computer Scientist, Adobe, India
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
Want to integrate Adobe I/O Events & Microsoft Flow? Want to make an event driven integration without code? Want to leverage GDPR Events for the EU- GDPR compliance issues? Then you must come to DPS 2019 and meet Manik Jindal, Computer Scientist, Adobe, India. At DPS 2019, Manik along with Kanika Gera, Technical Product Manager, Adobe, USA, will give us Introduction to Adobe Developer Platform products based on Open source technologies like OpenWhisk, Kafka, Nodejs, etc. Attending DPS 2019 is your only opportunity to meet, connect and learn from Manik and Kanika.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Manik Jindal?
Computer Scientist with Adobe I/O. 5 years of industry experience ranging from embedded systems, mobile apps, web development and cloud services. Expertise in designing scalable event processing systems, truly RESTful APIs and standardized data models.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here