Data Platform Virtual Summit 2021 will run 54 hours covering all time zones.
Pre-Con Training Classes: 8 & 9 Sep 2021
Post-Con Training Classes: 20 & 21 Sep 2021
Conference: 13 – 18 Sep 2021
Conference Content Submission Guidelines & Benefits To The Speaker
Proposal Writing Guidelines
Use the following guidelines when submitting your breakout session proposals.
Tips For Successful Submissions
- Sessions with Advanced/Expert/Brain-Hurting levels will be given preference. But please make sure that the Title, Abstract & Content is true to the session level
- DPS has a new track – Industry Solution. If your session focuses on real-world content solving a business/industry challenge, something like a case study + demos, kindly put it under this track. Sessions in this track will be given preference. But please make sure that the Title, Abstract & Content is true to the track.
- Include content that is new, exciting, unique or significantly refreshed (if previously presented).
- Session Title/Content that is freely available on Internet will not be considered.
- Take a solution-oriented approach; include real-life customer adoption examples where ever possible.
- Focus on currently released technologies and/or the ones that are in heavy use/demand.
- Do not add any marketing information.
- Focus on demos. Sessions with demos get better feedback.
Writing Good Titles
- A title should be succinct but should have necessary info to entice the target audience to attend the session.
- Titles are in Title Case Format.
- Make sure Titles are original.
- Make sure your Title, Abstract & Session Content are completely in sync.
Writing Good Abstracts/Descriptions
- A good abstract describes the content, coverage, level & audience takeaways in a short paragraph.
- You may want to use Grammarly.com to correct grammar mistakes.
- Do not include speaker name, bio or any other speaker information in the abstract.
- After reading the abstract, the audience should get a clear picture of what will they learn from your session.
Benefits to Breakout Session Speakers
- The Speaker will get one complimentary non-transferable admission to the Event.
- The Speaker will get complementary access to session recordings for 12 months.
- The speaker can choose to receive the training class recordings of one Pre-Con or Post-Con absolutely complementary (provided the Pre-Con/Post-Con speaker has no conflict of interest).
Training Class Submission Guidelines & Financial Compensation For The Speaker
- Training Classes (Pre-Cons and/or Post-Cons) should be highly technical, demo-packed, deep-dive, focusing on real-world scenarios.
- Training Class Topic and content should be up-to-date, original and exclusive in nature.
- Training Class should not have any marketing content.
- In the submission form, kindly detail out the Abstract, Modules and Attendee Pre-Requisites.
- We share 50% revenue with the Trainer. To know more, please email speakers[at]dataplatformgeeks[dot]com