As we approach close to the SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit 2015, we do what we say yet again – Giving Back to the Community. You have seen us giving away free conference passes for #SSGAS2015 through SQL Server Day events, Discussion Weeks and even posting beautiful lines on the Facebook Group.
This time you can win something which you can keep and proudly showcase. Nothing is greater than the knowledge you gain at this conference. Still, it is good to have some materialistic gifts once in a while. What should you do to win the contest?
It is simple! You submit your story, an experience of–
Troubleshooting a database server down scenario.
Implementing a mission critical report.
Designing a big data solution.
Architect a move to cloud.
Developing a million dollar application.
It could be anything related to the five tracks in the #SSGAS2015 – DBA, Dev, BI, Big Data and Cloud.
Yes, your story can win you a surprising gift from the SQLServerGeeks team. All you need to do is submit your story by clicking on the following link.
There are few rules (terms and conditions).
- An SSG team member cannot take part in this contest.
- Your story should be fact based and as detailed as possible. This will help us in evaluating your story.
- You can submit more than one story in each track.
- There will be only one winner for each track.
- The winners will be announced at the #SSGAS2015 and the winning stories will be published at the conference. If you are not attending the conference, which is highly unlikely, the gift will be posted to you.
- The decision of the Jury will be final on deciding the winner. The jury has following members.
- Amit RS Bansal – Founder, SQLServerGeeks.
- Sarabpreet Singh – President, SQLServerGeeks.
- Manohar Punna – Vice President, SQLServerGeeks.
- Ahmad Osama – Chief Technical Editor, SQLServerGeeks.
- Sudhir Rawat – Support Escalation Engineer, HDInsight Team, Microsoft.
- Deepthi Anantharam – Technology Evangelist, Microsoft.
All the best! And be part of the community, built on giving and sharing.
Do share and spread the word!
Here is the link again, if you have not clicked it yet.
And have you seen the super-stars lined up for Asia’s First SQL Conference. Check out the SQL Stalwarts who will deliver 90+ sessions in 5 parallel tracks across 3 days. This is immensely valuable, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from people who make and support the product. DBA, DEV, BI, Cloud, Big Data – whatever your forte be, there is loads to learn. SQL Product Team and SQLCAT will be there too! Check out Microsoft Speakers.
And on Aug 26, there is a full day class from 5 MASTERS. 8 hour, comprehensive end-to-end coverage on five specialized topics. Check out the pre-conference seminars.
Please note that the prices are increasing from July 1st.
Looking forward to meet the SQL community.