Learning opportunities coming your way.
Three new Pre-Cons were announced at Data Platform Virtual Summit 2022 (DPS2022). Pre-Cons are 8 hours, of focused, deep-dive, demo-based virtual classroom training. Learn more. (Use discount code DPS50 to get 50% off on the listed price).
#1 New Pre-Cons:
- The Performance Tuning Magic Show by Guy Glantser
- SQL Server Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting by Denis Reznik
- PowerShell DBA Dream DBATools Workshop by Ben Miller
#2 Existing Pre-Cons:
- ETL/ELT in the Cloud using Data Factory by Dennes Torres
- Advanced Analytics With Transact-SQL by Dejan Sarka
- Spark For Data Engineers For DPVS 2022 by Tomaž Kaštrun
- Query Store Deep Dive by Milos Radivojevic
- Masters Passport To Extended Events by Jason Brimhall
- Analytics At Scale With Power BI And Azure Synapse Analytics by Dave Ruijter
- Cracking Power BI Performance Tuning In A Day! by Nikola Ilic
- Data Modelling in Power BI – From Zero to Hero by Markus Ehrenmueller-Jensen
Each Pre-Con is designed to offer intermediate & advanced-level training on a specific topic/subject. These classes offer more knowledge, skills, and expertise beyond the summit content. Apart from attending LIVE classes, you also get on-demand access to class recordings*, exclusive content from the instructor, and the participation certificate.
Dates: 12 to 16 September.
Use discount code DPS50 to get 50% off. It is a STEAL, grab it. Price increases from July 1.
#3 DataPlatformGeeks Webinars
DataPlatformGeeks is also conducting webinars for you on multiple technologies. Browse the full list and block your seat today.
Stay tuned, more DPS updates coming soon.
With Warm Regards
Is your company interested in being a Knowledge Partner of DPS 2022? Show your interest.