DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Vijay Reddy, DBA Manager, India
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
Do you know that table and index partitioning will tremendously improve SQL Server performance even when the data is less? Do you want to learn how and why to partition table and indexes and effective ways to manage partitions? Come to DPS 2019 and meet Vijay Reddy, DBA Manager and DataPlatformGeeks Regional Mentor. At DPS, Vijay will be discussing Partitioning concepts and components and the benefits that can be achieved by partitioning data and indexes. Attending DPS 2019 is the your only chance in Asia, to meet, connect and learn from the experts.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Vijay Reddy?
Vijay Reddy Yeruva is an enthusiastic database professional and he is exceptional in executing DBA Functionalities such as database development and administration. In his slightly over decade of experience, he has worked with all major RDBMS products in the field such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc., His core area of specialization is improving performance of databases using partitioning techniques, index tuning. He loves to spend his free time by sharing his experiences with databases in Data Platform Day’s and Webinars organized by DataPlatformGeeks.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here