DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Sanjay Mishra, Product Manager Lead, Azure Data, Microsoft, USA
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
Are your database application users frustrated from downtime due to common maintenance tasks or have faced long recovery times? Are you constantly struggling to manage the log space usage and growth? Want to learn several workloads and patterns on the different deployments on Azure SQL Database including Single DB and Managed instances? Then come to DPS 2019 and meet Sanjay Mishra, Product Manager Lead, Azure Data, Microsoft, USA along with Denzil Ribiero, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft, USA. Attending DPS 2019 is your only chance in Asia to meet PPMs, Sr.PMs and PFEs from Microsoft. Learning from the makers is always the best experience and that is what you will experience in DPS 2019.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Sanjay Mishra?
Sanjay Mishra leads the DataCAT team (part of AzureCAT team in the Cloud and Enterprise organization) – an elite group of architects who work with customers to help build the most complex, large-scale, mission-critical, data-intensive applications on the Microsoft Azure.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here