DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Sandeep Alur, Director, Microsoft Technology Centre, India
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
Reinforcement Learning (RL) is an upcoming and an exciting stream of ML which promises to light up key industry scenarios. At DPS 2019, Sandeep Alur, Director, Microsoft Technology Centre, India will go through technicalities behind RL, well complimented by interesting demos. DPS 2019 is your only opportunity to learn from the makers.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Sandeep Alur?
Sandeep Alur has over 21 years of industry experience providing technology and architectural guidance. His experience ranges from dotcom days to the distributed/cloud computing to the next generation intelligent computing era. He has architected solutions across technology/platform landscapes and is a stern believer of his own philosophy, which says “Enterprise architecture is an evolution and it grows with innovation”. From an innovation standpoint, he believes that the next big leap is in ‘Data Science’, and ‘AI’ will elevate Customer Experience to greater heights.
He recently completed his ‘Post Graduation’ in the field of ‘Data Science and AI (Business Analytics)’ from Indian School of Business.
At Microsoft, he heads ‘Microsoft Technology Center’, a Technology Experience Center focusing on helping Customers and partners accelerate digital transformation.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here