DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Rony Chatterjee, Senior Program Manager on Azure Data at Microsoft
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
Are you the developer who is responsible to prepare, visualize, train and operationalize Machine Learning models in Azure Data Studio? Do you want to dive deep into SQL Server and Big Data Clusters? Then you must come to DPS 2019 and meet Rony Chatterjee, Sr. Program Manager on Azure Data, Microsoft, USA, who is responsible for building the next generation of Big Data products for enterprise customers. Attending DPS 2019 is your only option in Asia, to meet and network with the product maker. We are sure that, you are intelligent enough to grab this unique opportunity. See you at DPS 2019.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Rony Chatterjee?
As a Senior Program Manager on Azure Data at Microsoft, Rony is responsible for building the next generation of Big Data products for enterprise customers. He works on building highly scalable Big Data product for our enterprise customers and is one of the main Product Managers for SQL Server 2019 Big Data Cluster. Rony owns Azure Data Studio as a product and as one of the key feature owners he designs and builds experiences for enterprise customers to run Big Data and Advanced analytics workload anywhere. These include scenarios such as connected car, Edge devices, IoT, predictive maintenance, modern data warehouse etc
Rony has a PhD in Computer Science and has several research papers published in IEEE/ACM, Springer book chapters and journal publications. His PhD Thesis was on ” Stock Prediction Analyzing Investor Sentiments “.DPS Team, DPG Team & eDominer welcomes Rony Chatterjee to DPS 2019.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here