DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Martin Catherall, Data Platform MVP, Australia
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
While Service Broker has been in the SQL Server product since 2005 it remains a mystery to a lot of developers and database administrators. To clear all myths and misconceptions around service broker, we are bringing Martin Catherall – a Data Platform MVP from Australia to DPS 2019. Meet Martin at DPS 2019 and learn about how host of issues outside of SQL Server such as firewalls, networks, security and infrastructure can contribute to the management of a Service Broker implementation. This can often be too over whelming for the developer or database administrator – especially when troubleshooting an issue. Attending DPS 2019 is your only opportunity in Asia to meet Martin, connect with him and learn from the expert.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Martin Catherall?
Martin has over 15 years of experience working with data- driven applications built on SQL Server and Microsoft Data Platform technology. He has substantial experience as a developer, database administrator and consultant. Martin spent 10 years working on data-driven solutions for Statistics New Zealand where he spent a large amount of time contributing to the New Zealand Census. Martin founded the Christchurch SQL Server User Group and ran several SQL Saturday’s in that city before relocating to Melbourne in early 2016. He currently volunteers as a Regional Mentor for PASS and maintains strong involvement in the Australian and New Zealand Data Platform communities. His current interests are around data migrations, privacy, security, compliance, data ethics and how DevOps can help solve some of these challenges.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here