DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Gogula Aryalingam, Data Platform MVP, Sri Lanka
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
When building a modern data warehouse, the mantra for getting data on board is ELT, and not ETL. Building an ELT solution is not as simple as switching two letters. At DPS 2019, Gogula Aryalingam, a Data Platform MVP from Sri Lanka, will give you a brief of what a modern data warehouse is, why its data integration needs are different, how you would design a solution for this need, and finally how you would build it with Azure Data Factory. Along with learning ADF, you can learn how to build a complete BI solution using Power BI from Gogula. Attending DPS 2019 is your only chance to meet Gogula, connect with him and learn from the expert.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Gogula Aryalingam?
Gogula is an 11-time Microsoft MVP on the data platform, who leads the Microsoft BI practice at Fortude. 15 of his 19 years’ in technology has been on data and analytics on the Microsoft space, now mainly focused on the cloud. His experience is complemented with a passion for data and analytics through his involvement in technical communities, writing, speaking, mentoring, speaking, and serving as subject matter expert for Microsoft.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
Still not registered for DPS 2019? Grab this month’s pricing for the conference & pre-con, it is the lowest. DPS prices increase on first of every month. There are multiple packages you can choose from.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here