DPS 2019 Speaker Announcement – Aviv Ezrachi, Group Principal Product Manager, Microsoft, Israel
Get ready folks, as we announce the next speaker of DPS 2019.
You want to learn how Microsoft Power BI Embedded analytics gives users access to world class analytics inside applications, portals, and websites so users can make decisions in context? Join DPS 2019 to meet Aviv Ezrachi – Group Principal Product Manager, Microsoft, Israel to familiarize yourself with the best practices for embedding Power BI for your users and products. Additionally, you can ask him everything related to Power BI and you can request the feature that you would love to see in Power BI. Attending DPS 2019 is your only opportunity in Asia to meet the product makers. We know that, you won’t miss out on this unique opportunity of learning from the creators.
And do not forget, there will be more than 100 Breakout, Open-Talk & Chalk-Talk sessions @ DPS 2019. This year, DPS will see highly curated content from the world’s best delivered at a world class infrastructure, Radisson Blu.
Watch DPS Testimonials by past delegates.
Who is Aviv Ezrachi?
Aviv Ezrachi is a Group Principle Product Manager for Microsoft Power BI, focusing on the Power BI developer story and value add for partners within the Power BI product. Aviv brings years of managerial and hands-on experience in the fields of PLM, BI online services, web, mobile and telecommunications.
Prior to joining Microsoft, Aviv was a Senior Program manager for Qpass part of Amdocs mobile billing services division, where he lead the migration of the flagship ordering product to the web. As a Senior Product manager, he played a key role in defining and building some of the core BI products using complex algorithms and advanced user interface, awarding him with patents in that area.
Aviv is also a veteran UI/UX expert with over 10 years of experience designing and implementing dozens of projects, from mobile hardware to mobile and web interfaces.
Talk to your manager today and get sponsored for the summit. There are discounts available for group registrations.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Eighteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here