DPS 2019 Keynote Speaker Announcement (Day 3) – Dr. Rohini Srivathsa, National Technology Officer & Head of Strategy – Microsoft India
After Gayle Sheppard’s announcement, here comes the next big news.
Announcing Dr. Rohini Srivathsa, National Technology Officer & Head of Strategy at Microsoft India, as the Day-3 Keynote Speaker for the 5th edition of Data Platform Summit. It is indeed an honour to host Dr. Rohini Srivathsa.
Developers, DBAs, Architects, Data Scientists – it is time for the engineering brigade of Asia to get excited as you will be hearing from the woman who is one among the top-10 most influential analytics leaders in India. VPs & Heads of Data, AI, Analytics and leaders who are focusing on Digital Transformation, Rohini’s talk is un-miss-able.
As National Technology Officer and Head of Strategy for Microsoft India, Rohini is responsible for leading strategic initiatives to accelerate digital transformation across industries and the government. Over the past year, she has been instrumental in steering programs that leverage AI and other emerging exponential technologies to drive innovation for inclusive socio-economic growth.
Rohini began her career in R&D at AT&T Bell Laboratories in the US, contributing to innovations in modeling and data science. Prior to joining Microsoft, she was in strategy consulting at the Boston Consulting Group and IBM Global Business Services, working with clients across India and other emerging markets. In her 25 years in the industry, Rohini has held various roles in the areas of cloud, artificial intelligence, analytics and mobility, spanning across diverse sectors including financial services, telecom, consumer and technology.
Rohini was recently recognized among the top-10 most influential analytics leaders in India in 2019, by the Analytics India Magazine. She has numerous technical and business publications to her credit in ACM/IEEE and other international journals. She is also associated with the MIT Sloan School of Management as an expert for their program on Artificial Intelligence and Business Strategy.
Rohini earned her PhD in Computer Engineering from UT Austin and holds an MBA from Wharton. She is a voracious reader, loves Hindustani classical music and is an amateur photographer. She lives in Bangalore with her husband and two children.
His talk is un-miss-able. Register Today.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Sixteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here