DPS 2019 Keynote Speaker Announcement (Day 2) – Anand Raman, Director of Product management, AI Platform, Microsoft, USA.
After Gayle Sheppard’s announcement, here comes the next big news, this time for Artificial Intelligence practitioners, aspirants & fans.
Announcing Anand Raman, Director of Product management for AI Platform at Microsoft, as the Day-2 Keynote Speaker for the 5th edition of Data Platform Summit. It is indeed an honour to host Anand Raman.
Developers, Data Scientists and all of you working on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning in any capacity – it is time for you to hear from the man who leads Microsoft’s Product Management for AI Platform. VPs & Heads of AI & Analytics, this talk is un-miss-able. There is no better person to talk on this topic – ROCK ON!
Anand Raman is a Director of Product management for AI Platform at Microsoft. Previously he was the TA & Chief of Staff for Microsoft AI, covering Azure Data Group and Machine Learning. In the last decade, he ran the product management and the development teams at Azure Data Services, Visual Studio and Windows Server User Experience teams at Microsoft. Anand holds a PhD in Computational fluid mechanics and worked several years as researcher before joining Microsoft.
His talk is un-miss-able. Register Today.
DPS 2019 has a battery of power-packed speakers. Keep watching this space for DPS 2019 Stalwarts.
If you want us to send an official invitation to your company for DPS 2019, the DPS Team can do so. Learn More.
Click Here to learn more about DPS 2019 Conference & Pre-Con registration.
And we hope you have not missed the highlights from DPS 2018, DPS 2017, SSGAS 2016 & SSGAS 2015.
Check out what our past delegates talk about DPS.
Data Platform Summit 2019 Highlights
- Sixteen Pre-Conference Training Classes have been announced by International Subject Matter Experts and Product Makers from Microsoft Corp, Redmond.
- Six Pre-Con classes scheduled each day. Delegates now can attend (at max) three Pre-Cons from revered global speakers at DPS 2019.
- Pre-Cons Include topics covering: Power BI (3 different deep-dive classes), Azure Infrastructure, Evolving Your Data Platform For Cloud, Database DevOps, Data Science & Data Bricks, Azure Machine Learning, AI & Cognitive Services, SQL Server Performance Tuning, Machine Learning with Python, SSIS in ADF etc. Pre-Cons details are given in the Corporate Registration Kit.
- The regular conference (Aug 22 to 24) will witness speakers from world’s best delivering 100+ sessions across 7 tracks.
Data Platform Summit 2019 (Key Details)
- 3-Day Regular Conference (Aug 22, 23 & 24)
- Three days of Pre-Conference Training (18 independent & parallel full-day classes) (Aug 19, 20 & 21)
- Venue: Radisson BLU, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
- Download Conference Catalog
- Download Pre-Con Brochure
- Download the Corporate Registration Kit
- Testimony: Check-out this short video for what DPS is & what our delegates say about it
- Community Launch Coverage: Click Here