All 200 sessions for DPS 2017 have been announced and this makes it The Largest Data & Analytics Learning Event in Asia. Here are important updates including price hike
1) Big News: The big news you have been waiting for, is here. Shri. Priyank Kharge, Hon. IT Minister, Govt of Karnataka will be the chief guest @ DPS 2017. Mr. Narendra Bhandari, General Manager, Microsoft India will deliver the keynote @ DPS 2017.Click Here to Learn More.
2) 200 Sessions Released: All 200 sessions @ DPS 2017 have been announced & published. Special thanks to DPS 2017 Content Committee, for doing the toughest job of selecting the best 200 from a total of 800 submissions. Check the attached excel file for the final session list, or view it here: DPS 2017 Sessions.
3) Price Increases from August 1: Due to GST, DPS 2017 Summit & Pre-Con Pass Price will increase from August 1 onwards. So block your seat before August 1 with current pricing. New pricing structure is as follows:
- July 21 to July 31:
i. DPS 2017 Summit Price (Aug 17, 18 & 19): Rs 11,500 + GST = Rs 13,570
ii. DPS 2017 Pre-Con Price (Aug 16): Rs 8,500 + GST = Rs 10,030
- August 1 to August 10:
i. DPS 2017 Summit Price (Aug 17, 18 & 19): Rs 12,500 + GST = Rs 14,750
ii. DPS 2017 Pre-Con Price (Aug 16): Rs 9,500 + GST = Rs 11,210
- August 11 onwards:
i. DPS 2017 Summit Price (Aug 17, 18 & 19): Rs 13,500 + GST = Rs 15,930
ii. DPS 2017 Pre-Con Price (Aug 16): Rs 10,500 + GST = Rs 12,390
4) SQL Server High Availability & Disaster Recovery Pre-Con Workshop @ DPS 2017: A quick update at DPS 2017 Pre-Con Workshops – Joey D’ Antoni will now deliver a new demo-based, deep-dive workshop on SQL Server HA & DR. Click Here for DPS 2017 Pre-Con Workshops
5) New Speakers Announced including Jimmy May (USA), Patrick Flynn (Australia), Denzil Riberio (USA) and many others. Click Here.
DPS 2017 team thanks all the registered participants of the summit & the Pre-Con workshops. A week before the summit, you will receive the welcome email along with summit schedule/agenda, this will help you to choose your favorite sessions in advance & avoid the rush.
To those who are still unaware of/undecided about the DPS phenomenon, visit www.dps2017.com for more details. Do not miss, the rarest of the rare opportunity to meet, learn from, interact, network & connect for life with the best of the data & analytics experts from across the globe (especially Microsoft Redmond, USA, including Azure CAT, TIGER & Global Black Belt Team).
Why you should not miss DPS 2017? Watch the video.
Do not miss the chance of a life-time to learn in-person from legends who created these technologies in the first place and of course, are hard to reach. It is not every day, you get a chance to meet & network with the Microsoft (Redmond, USA & India) team and global industry experts including MCMs & MVPs. DPS 2017 brings you this very opportunity that you cannot miss!
We look forward to your participation @ DPS 2017.
Join eDominer Data/Analytics Community, Asia’s largest data & analytics group to keep yourself updated on our free webinars & events pan-India.
With Warm Regards
Data Platform Summit 2017 Team
Data Platform Summit 2017 (DPS 2017) is Asia’s largest Data & Analytics summit organized by eDominer Systems supported by Microsoft
• 3-day learning event, 200+ sessions, 100+ speakers/trainers (Aug 17-19)
• 1 day pre-con on Aug 16. 11 parallel, full-day, demo-based training.
• Speakers/Mentors include largest contingent (30+) of senior product team members from Microsoft Corp (Redmond, USA) & global industry experts (MCMs, MVPs) from 16 countries
• 30+ technologies and 80+ subjects on Microsoft Data Platform (apart from SQL Server)
• 100% Learning, 0% Marketing.
• Coverage includes: BI/Analytics/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/Cloud/Big Data/IoT/NoSQL/Database Administration/Database Development etc
DPS 2017 Details:
• Dates: Aug 17-19. Pre-Conference Seminars on Aug 16
• Venue: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bangalore.
DPS 2017 Technology Tracks
• Data Science (Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence),
• Business Intelligence & Analytics
• Database Administration & Database Development
• Cloud, IoT & NoSQL
• Big Data & VLDBs
• Professional Development.
• And of course, SQL Server (Core Database Engine)
Pre-Conference Seminars (11 Parallel, Full-Day Training)
• Azure Infrastructure by Denny Cherry
• Advanced Analytics with R, Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, and Azure Machine Learning by Leila Etaati
• Zero to Microsoft Power BI by Peter Myers
• Plan-first Querying – Writing Queries to Suit the Optimizer by Rob Farley
• Building a Database DevOps Process by Steve Jones
• Analysis of Your SQL Server Like a PRO by Uwe Ricken
• Building a modern data warehouse with Azure SQL DW – HANDS ON LABS by Chris Testa-O’Neill
• In-Memory technologies in SQL Server – from 0 to Operational Analytics Master by Andreas Wolter
• SQL Server HA and DR: Uptime On-Prem and In the Cloud by Joey D’Antoni (New)
• The Azure IoT Ecosystem Workshop by Scott Klein
• Data Modeling and Data Visualization by Sivakumar Harinath
• International Experts from 16 countries
• SQL CAT, SQL TIGER & Global Black Belt Teams from Microsoft (Redmond, USA)
• Senior Program Managers, Product Engineers, & PFEs from Microsoft (Redmond & India)
• MVPs & MCMs
• Database Administrators/ Database Developers / DB Engineers
• Business Intelligence & Business Analysts Professionals
• Big Data Professionals
• Solutions Architects & Technical Leads
• Data Scientists
• Database Managers & Team Leaders
• Data/Analytics Consultants
• Project Managers/Leads
• CTOs/CIOs/IT Directors
• 200+ Break-out Sessions, Chalk-talks & Open-talks
• Group Discussions (New)
• Hands-on-Labs Bay (New)
• Scheduled Interactions with Microsoft Product Team Leaders (New)
• Ask-the-Expert Session (New)
Check out our past conferences?
Last year, SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit 2016 was executed in collaboration with Microsoft and was a huge success. Dr. Joseph Sirosh, Microsoft Corp Vice President (Redmond, USA) of the Data Group was the key-note speaker.