Data Platform Virtual Summit 2020 Announced
Exciting news for Data, Analytics & AI community. Data Platform Virtual Summit 2020 has been announced. And this time, the concept & execution is mind boggling.
Dates – Summit on Dec 2, 3 & 4 (3 Days & 3 Nights. 72 Hours Non-Stop). Pre-Cons on Nov 30 & Dec 1. Post-Con on Dec 7 & 8.
DPS 2020 will be virtual and it will run Round-The-Clock, 24×7, Non-Stop – covering the entire globe. A never-seen-before phenomenon, 64 volunteers from across continents will defy geographical boundaries and come together to pull-off the spectacle.
DPS 2020 has paid and free edition, both!
A 100% technical learning event with 200+ Breakout Sessions, 20+ Training Classes, 100+ World’s Best Educators & 72 hours of non-stop conference sessions – DPS 2020 is the largest online learning event on Microsoft Azure Data, Analytics & Artificial Intelligence.
Four Key Highlights
- Apart from attending LIVE, delegates will get session recordings. Training Class registrants will get class recordings too. This is true value!
- Apart from paid version, there is free registration option too.
- DPS 2020 will cover all time zones, running continuously. The event is coming to your country, your city, your home.
- Being virtual, DPS will now have bigger participation from Microsoft Redmond based Product Teams.
DPS 2020 Factsheet
- Technology Focus: Full stack of Azure Data, SQL Server, Advanced Analytics, Power BI, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning. Seven parallel tracks including the new Industry Solution Track. See Technology Coverage.
- 200+ Breakout Sessions. Get access to recordings at no extra cost.
- 3 Days & 3 Nights of Conference. Dec 2, 3 & 4. 72 hours non-stop, round-the-clock. Learn about DPS Global Delivery Model.
- 20+ Training Classes (Pre-Cons & Post-Cons). Get class recordings too! (Go to Catalog directly)
- As always, Microsoft Redmond Experts, MVPs, Global Industry Experts are joining us in a big way. Checkout our speakers.
- Wherever you are, whichever time zone, just log-in – LIVE sessions, learning & networking will be going on.
- Learning methodologies include Breakout Sessions, Open-Talks, Chalk-Talks, Panel-Discussions, Ask-The-Experts, Technical Round Tables – all online in a never-seen-before experience.
Last but not the least, for the community, we have a free version of the summit which will give you access to the last 12 hours of the conference at no cost. Book Now.
DPS 2020 Summit registrations are now open. Block Your Seat Today.
DPS 2020 Dynamic Pricing Model
DPS is a community-driven conference. We have a flexible and friendly pricing model. For each price slab, there is a specific quota of tickets that can be booked. As tickets get booked daily, the quota reaches its limit. The moment quota is full, prices for the Summit & Training Classes will increase and move to the next price slab. Therefore, book ASAP to beat the price hike and get your tickets in the current quota. In other words, the current displayed price is always the lowest and may increase without any prior notice as the quota gets filled.
We look forward to your participation @ DPS 2020. More questions? Read FAQ.